Rand McNally's new 2002 Motor Carriers' Road Atlas is designed to improve efficiency for professional drivers on and off the road. This atlas includes Web addresses and telephone hotlines on map pages for states, Canadian provinces, and Mexico, providing access to updated road construction and conditions.
Routing itineraries in IntelliRoute Online reference exact map pages in the atlas. Integration of IntelliRoute Online information with the atlas allows drivers in the cab to cross-reference routes and make easier decisions about changes in course.
Thousands of updates of map and industry information are contained in the atlas, including:
- More than 40,000 city-to-city mileages
- Low clearances and weigh stations
- Hundreds of new restricted routes
- Highlighted national network of designated truck routes (orange-band roads)
- New roads and interstate exit numbers
- State and province telephone hotlines for road construction and conditions
Rand McNally offers a basic and deluxe version of its atlas. The deluxe format features laminated map pages, simplifying on-page route marking, and spiral binding to open and stay flat for use on the road. To order atlases, phone 847-256-8182.