Allison Transmission has introduced the Allison Transmission Diagnostic Tool (ATDT), a PC-based diagnostic software application supporting WTEC II and WTEC III control systems.
ATDT enables a technician to access diagnostic data from the transmission and follow code-driven hyperlinks to corrective troubleshooting steps. Features of the application include:
- A Windows-style graphical user interface.
- User-selected views of multiple transmission parameters.
- View Active and Historical Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
- Graphical instrument panel view of parameters.
- Strip chart function.
- User-configurable Snapshot and Print function.
- Code-driven hotlinks to embedded WTEC II and WTEC III troubleshooting manuals.
- Reprogramming capability (available after satisfying ATD training certification requirement).
- Demo mode that allows the user to practice the program without being connected to a vehicle.
- Paper copy of user's manual and laminated Job Aid Card.
- Adobe Acrobat 4.0 bundled on the CD for reading troubleshooting manuals.
- Microsoft Media Player 7.0 on the CD for video display.
For more information, contact SPX Corp (Kent-Moore Service Solutions), 28635 Mound Rd, Warren MI 48092.