The Intermodal Association of North America (IANA) will hold its 16th annual Intermodal Operations & Maintenance Seminar, set for May 5-6, 2010, at the Oak Brook Hills Marriott Hotel, in Oak Brook IL.
This seminar is designed for individuals who manage intermodal operations and maintenance issues daily and want to learn about the latest trends and challenges facing the industry. Expected to draw hundreds of intermodal professionals, the seminar is open to IANA members and non-members.
Besides IANA’s committee and division meetings, the 2010 seminar offers a schedule of educational opportunities, including general sessions and workshops that include:
- 2010 State of the Industry Address.
- Roadability: Enforcement, Compliance, and the Roadability Review.
- Chassis Pools: Expansion, Enhancements, and Future Developments.
- Over-the-Road Maintenance: Procedures, Policies, and Statistics.
- Emerging Terminal Operations: Process, Design, and Expansion of Technology. For more detailed information, visit www.intermodal.org.