Fleet National Accounts Sales Manager
Rypos, a manufacturer of active diesel particulate filters, is seeking a Fleet National Account Sales Manager to increase our sales and market share with the top 30 refrigerated fleets in North America. The successful candidate will promote our line of filters manufactured for TRU’s (Transport Refrigeration Units) and have a history of selling equipment directly to this targeted market. He/She must also have the ability to sell across the fleet organization from maintenance, to management and finance to successfully promote the product.
The Company is headquartered in Franklin, MA, this position is a field sales position and will require a minimum of 50% travel, working remote is expected, easy access to a major airport is most important. This position reports directly to the Vice-President Sales and Marketing.
Education: BS and/or MBA preferred.
Experience: Minimum 15 years experience in sales with at least 5 years sales management.
Salary and Commission
Required Skills / Training:
1. Direct sales and sales management skills.
2. Sales development and lead generation.
3. Customer relations.
4. Sales planning and execution.
5. Market research to include demographics and financial modeling.
6. Tactical sales planning and execution.
7. Promotion planning and execution.
8. Sales tool development.
9. Domestic and international marketing and selling.
10. Proposal writing, product demonstrations, presentation development and delivery.
12. Contact management.
13. Technical report writing skills.
14. Project plan development and budgeting.
15. Performance to project budget.
17. Sales training.
1. To increase revenues of the Company through direct and indirect sales specifically to the top 30 national refrigerated fleets.
2. To achieve all regional sales targets and quotas on a quarter by quarter basis.
3. To assist in development and initiation of national sales and marketing plans.
4. To expand Company customer base through direct marketing and selling.
5. To develop maintain sales and marketing tools and standards for use by Company employees and representatives.
6. To develop, document and implement tactical sales plans for individual fleet customers
7. To develop a sales and support network that supports our national growth plans.
8. Provide guidance and direction and support to Rypos certified distribution network.
9. To provide customer and market centric input in management team meetings and strategy sessions.
1. Supervise and perform Company sales and marketing efforts as directed by VP Sales and Marketing.
2. Provide sales and marketing support for distributors and representatives.
3. Assist in developing sales and marketing procedures for Company products and services.
4. Assist in developing the national sales and marketing plan.
5. Develop new customers and increase Company sales according to plan developed and agreed with VP Sales & Marketing.
6. Develop customer service system and support technicians in resolving product deficiencies in the field.
7. Participate in strategy sessions with primary focus on customer needs and opportunities for sales growth.
8. Assist in the development, documentation and the implementation of sales procedures.
9. Identify and propose new product concepts.
10. Advise VP Sales & Marketing on customer and distributor issues.
11. Participate in and encourage continuous improvement of all functions directly controlled, and all functions directly or indirectly managed.
13. Participate in industry associations and work groups, representing the Company’s interests.
14. Other tasks as assigned by the VP Sales & Marketing.
1. Assist in managing Company distributors and their representatives.
Please forward resume’s to [email protected]
Principals only, recruiters need not reply to this posting