The nominees for this year’s ATD (American Truck Dealers) Truck Dealer of the Year award have been announced. They are:
- Christine J. Alicandro, dealer principal and CEO, Marty’s GMC/Buick/Pontiac/Isuzu, Kingston, MA.
- Ben Bruckner, chairman of the board, Bruckner Truck Sales, Amarillo, TX.
- Glenn Larson, president, The Larson Group in Springfield, MO.
- Kelly Sheehan, president, Sheehan’s Truck Centre, Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
- Thomas Strohlein, president and general manager, Del-Val International Trucks, Montgomeryville, PA.
- Richard Sweebe, president and CEO, Diamond Companies, Memphis, TN.
Nominees are evaluated on the basis of a number of criteria, including dealership performance, civic contributions, and industry leadership.
The winner of the 2009 award will be announced at Annual ATD Convention and Exposition in Washington, DC, in mid-April.