Matching the media to fit your needs.
In addition to traditional print advertising, Refrigerated Transporter offers a variety of ways to reach your market. Many different advertising options are available:
The Refrigerated Transporter web site, refrigeratedtrans.com, offers your company a great way to brand your products or services, build awareness of your company’s web site and drive traffic to it. Over 40,000 monthly users from the refrigerated fleet distribution industry consult us for the most current and up-to-date business information. News, regulations, magazine article archives, subscription information, interaction with our editors, and the most comprehensive industry equipment guides are at their fingertips.
Classified ads and the internet offer the perfect match—timely delivery and immediate response! Post your classified ads on “The Marketplace.” Contact your sales representative for details.
ASK THE EXPERTS:
- Brand your company online as an expert in the marketplace
- Ownership of your chosen category/categories for three months.
- Guaranteed exclusive promotion within your Category page and List of Experts page
- Additional promotion to maximize exposure on the Home Page, Article pages, and in E-Newsletters, Search Results, and our Print Publication subject to availability.
- Cost-effective method of reaching 10,000 subscribers each week.
- Each subscriber requested to receive the newsletter
- Drive traffic to your Web site
- Specifically written for the readers of Refrigerated Transporter
- Live Web cast on a particular subject. Archived for 3 months.
- Exclusive sponsorship on all promotions including 2 banners on landing page and proactive reminder campaigns to ensure high turnout.
- 3 Custom exit survey questions
- Optional polling questions during the event
- Sponsor has participant on speaker panel
- "Coverage" of the webinar (at editor's discretion)
- Moderated by Refrigerated Transporter editor
Refrigerated Fleet Buyer’s Guide— The only directory designed to meet the equipment needs for refrigerated distribution operations. This guide lists suppliers of components and accessories such as insulated bulkheads, strip curtains, tailgates, mini-containers, cargo control equipment, temperature indicators, and recorders.
Make it easy for customers to find you with ENHANCED Buyer’s Guide listings! The online versions of these much-used resources can offer more company information than can be included in a printed directory—phone and fax numbers, e-mail and web site addresses, and contact names—all right at your customers’ fingertips. You can even enhance your listings with your company’s logo hyperlinked to your web site as a Featured Supplier. These enhancements are offered year round. Check with your Refrigerated Transporter sales representative to learn more about the special advertising packages available to make your company stand out from the rest.
Refrigerated Warehouse Equipment Guide— Everything needed to design, build and operate any size cold storage warehouse is included in this directory.
Other Editorial Sponsorships— Throughout the year, our editorial staff create online supplements based on topics running in our monthly issues. Sponsor these special sections by reserving a banner ad linked to your company’s web site.
Refrigerated Transporter magazine • refrigeratedtrans.com
800-880-0368 • 713-523-8124 • FAX 713-523-8384
PO Box 66010 Houston TX 77266