The Warehouse Advisory Council is offering its seminar entitled “Managing and Improving Warehouse Operations” at various locations in 2001. Presented by Thomas L Tanel, president and chief executive officer of CATTAN Services Group Inc, the workshop will focus on these areas:
- Scope of warehouse management's responsibility.
- Key warehouse functions and operation.
- Making the right equipment decisions.
- Improving the warehouse facility layout.
- In-warehouse location and inventory control.
- Simplifying and improving work methods.
- Measuring warehouse performance and productivity.
Upcoming dates, locations, and hotel reservation phone numbers for this seminar are:
- May 2-3; The Coast Vancouver; Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada; 604-263-1555.
- May 14-15; Washington Dulles Marriott; Herndon VA; 703-709-0400.
- June 4-5; Sheraton Suites Galleria; Atlanta GA; 770-955-3900.
- June 6-7; Four Points Hotel by Sheraton; Fullerton CA; 714-635-9000.
- July 9-10; Toronto Colony Hotel; Toronto, Ontario, Canada; 416-977-0707.
To register for the seminar, phone 877-396-0010; fax 973-256-0205; e-mail [email protected]; or contact the Warehouse Advisory Council, 150 Clove Rd, PO Box 401, Little Falls NJ 07424-0401.