Worldwide Food Expo ’01 will be held Oct 18 — 21, 2001, at McCormick Place in Chicago IL. The exposition is sponsored by the International Association of Food Industry Suppliers (IAFIS), American Meat Institute (AMI), and the International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA). Expo ’01 consists of:
- International Meat, Poultry and Seafood Convention and Exposition.
- The Food and Dairy Exposition.
- Technology and Financial Services Pavilion.
- Product Development Pavilion.
- Facility, Distribution, and Refrigeration Pavilion.
So far, 155,517 square feet of exhibit space have been sold in the Food & Dairy Hall, which is 54% of the 290,000-sq-ft goal. In terms of the number of companies purchasing space and the square footage sold, Expo ’01 sales are running ahead of Expo ’99 sales during the same period.
For information, phone 703-876-0900, fax 703-876-0904, or e-mail [email protected].