RefrigiWear, a manufacturer of insulated industrial work wear, accessories, and equipment, has recognized the winners of its annual Outstanding Warehouseman Award. Each year, 10 warehouse workers from a variety of industries, including broad-line food distribution, cold storage warehouses, food manufacturers, and supermarkets, are chosen for the honor.
This year's award honorees were selected from more than 240 nominations, which come from the candidates' supervisors and senior-level management. Selections are based on their length of service, integrity, productivity, motivation, attitude, and leadership abilities.
Recipients of the RefrigiWear's 2007 Outstanding Warehouseman Award are:
- Charles Allen, Edy's Grand Ice Cream, Atlanta GA
- Bill Bartelt, Millard Refrigerated Services, Louisville KY
- John Butikofer, US Foodservice, Streator IL
- Fernando Rivas Diaz, Sysco Food Services, Concord NC
- Constant Djifanou, Nash Finch, Omaha NE
- Jose Flores, US Foodservice, Phoenix AZ
- Andy Gerhardt, McLane Foodservice, Aurora CO
- Mario Johnson, Southern Cold Storage, Richmond VA
- Gregory Mumma, Sygma Network, Charlotte NC
- Abel Ochoa, Sysco Food Services, San Antonio TX