Director of Sales
Location: Mid-West Region, U.S.
Salary: Salary plus commission
Benefits: Car allowance, 401K, Medical and Dental
TODCO, division of Overhead Door Corporation, a leading manufacturer of roll-up/swing doors and walk ramps for the transportation industry, is hiring a Director of Sales.
This position is the top sales leader for the TODCO Division. You will be working from your home or the corporate office in Ohio, reporting to the Division President. Direct Reports to this position are: National Fleet Manager, National Accounts Manager, and all District Sales Managers/Representatives. Responsibilities include:
Leadership and Execution:
· Oversee the activities and execution of the sales team.
· Develop and coordinate the selling philosophy and methodology consistent with the company business strategy and marketing plan.
· Establish and implement short and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
· Promote positive relations with customers, both OEMs and End-Users.
· Direct and oversee the company sales function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
· Responsibility for driving achievement of top-line revenue consistent with Strategic Plan and Annual Business Plan.
· Drive Sales and Margin performance to meet and exceed annual targets.
· Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
· The candidate must have sales management experience (truck/trailer industry strongly preferred), possess strong written and verbal communication skills, technical selling abilities, mechanical aptitude, and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
· Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or 10+ years of progressive sales and management experience.
· Must be motivated, a self-starter, and willing to travel extensively, both regionally and nationally.
· Candidate should preferably reside in the Mid-West Region (IN, MI, OH, IL, WI), although not required. Relocation assistance available for outstanding candidates.