Peterson Manufacturing recently introduced new USA-made LED work lights.
The company said its pedestal-mount units are available in two industry-standard sizes: a 905 Series 3-inch-by-3-inch square model and a 906 Series 3.5-inch-by-5.5-inch rectangular model. Both feature a low-profile design, high vibration resistance and low amp draw, and are engineered with a reinforced pedestal mounting insert and stainless steel hardware for long life.
The 905 and 906 LED work lamps were designed with an all-new, fresh optic design, resulting in high efficiency and a highly optimized light pattern, Peterson maintained. The 905 provides a 500-lumen output, while the 906 puts out 1,000 lumen. Both series are available hardwired, with either stripped leads or .180 bullet terminals.
An optional AMP-compatible receptacle integrated into the housing allows OEMs to install lamps directly into their vehicle/trailer harness. Additional features include:
- Light-weight, low-profile design is just 1.39 inches thin
- Optimized work light beam pattern for even, general area illumination
- Rugged, textured polymer housing and lens
- Designed to conform to IP67 rating
- 9-32 volt operating range
- Available in Viz pack (retail), poly pack and mfg pack